buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!

HomeSocialtext

apple developer account for sale :Sunsuria, Victoria Education in MindChamps preschool JV

admin2021-05-1988

KUALA LUMPUR: Sunsuria Bhd and Victoria Education Sdn Bhd have teamed up to establish and operate preschools under the award-winning MindChamps PreSchool Ltd brand name. A joint statement issued on Thursday said Victoria Education would hold a 70% stake in the joint-venture company while Sunsuria Arena Sdn Bhd would hold the remaining 30%. Sunsuria Arena is a unit of Sunsuria while Victoria Education’s parent company is Paragon Education Group, which is the master franchisee of Singapore-based MindChamps in Malaysia. “The JV partnership is expected to bring synergistic value to Sunsuria’s flagship Sunsuria City township by offering premium quality preschool education to the residents and surrounding community, ” the statement said. Sunsuria City’s first MindChamps PreSchool, which measures 7,861 sq ft, will be located at Giverny Walk, the commercial centre near the Monet Residences development. Since 2019, Victoria Education has established two MindChamps PreSchool centres in Johor Bahru. It plans to launch 18 more preschool centres and 10 enrichment centres across Malaysia by 2024. MindChamps nurtures children from 18 months to six years old in the playgroup, nursery, and kindergarten levels. In a separate statement to Bursa Malaysia, Sunsuria said the JV is part of Sunsuria Group’s pursuit to enhance the value and vibrancy of its Sunsuria City project, enabling it to create synergy by providing a complete education eco-system in Sunsuria City township as an “Edu-City”. “The first collaboration at Sunsuria City is also a stepping stone for possible expansion in preschool business by the Group in other parts of Malaysia, ” Sunsuria said. Victoria Education’s managing director Datuk Jeffrey Lai Jiun Jye said: “We were instinctively drawn towards MindChamps’ breakthrough preschool curriculum and is Singaporean parents’ number one choice in the competitive Singapore market. “Hence, we are determined to bring the excellent education system into Malaysia.” Sunsuria executive chairman Tan Sri Ter Leong Yap said: “We are proud to offer one of the region’s most recognised preschool brands in Sunsuria City, as we believe MindChamps equips young children with the right mindset and tools to stay curious and open-minded in this rapidly changing world.” Ter pointed out MindChamps is the perfect fit to complete its education ecosystem at Sunsuria City, which comprises primary and secondary level schools, Year 7 to Year 13 schooling under Concord College Malaysia, as well as tertiary education via Xiamen University Malaysia. Ter added the partnership aligns well with Sunsuria City’s "Smart Liveable and Sustainable” value proposition, as the group strives to provide customers with products and services of quality and excellence.
转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。,

ios developer account

buyappleacc.com selling ios developer account for lowest price and best quality, choose us, you will never regret. take one little step with us, you can enjoy the best services.

Reviews

Popular tags