buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!

HomeSocialtext

choi baccarat(www.vng.app):Mokhzani takes over as chairman of Maxis

admin2021-03-26129

apple developer account for sale

if you want to buy apple account, choose buyappleacc.com, buyappleacc.com is a best provider within bussiness for more than 3 years. choose us, you will never regret. we provied worldwide apple developer account for sale.

,

KUALA LUMPUR: Maxis Bhd has named Tan Sri Mokhzani Mahathir, a senior independent director, to take over the post of chairman as Raja Tan Sri Arshad Tun Uda steps down.

Mokhzani will assume his new role on Apr 22.

Raja Arshad will continue to serve the company as an independent director, the telecommunication company said in a statement today.

“I believe that it is time for me to pass on the role of Chairman to a younger member of the Board, and I congratulate Mokhzani for his appointment," Raja Arshad said.

"He is a highly experienced corporate leader and entrepreneur who is well-versed with the telecommunication industry, having been on the board for some years and on several Board Committees," he added.

Maxis said Raja Arshad has decided to step down from his post upon the conclusion of the company's annual general meeting (AGM) on April 22.

He has served as chairman of Maxis since its listing on Bursa Malaysia in 2009.

62% of the interest in Maxis Bhd is indirectly held by Binariang GSM Sdn Bhd, in which Saudi Telecom Company has a 25% interest, with the remaining 75% owned by Harapan Nusantara Sdn Bhd, Usaha Tegas Sdn Bhd and affiliates.


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。

Reviews

1Comments

Popular tags